Healthy Dinner Recipes to Lose Weight Faster
These days people are too busy with jam-packed schedule. Here are the easy and healthy dinner recipes where you have to give a try for sure. This also helps you in losing weight and maintains your body fitness.
Here go the Healthy Dinner Recipes
1. One Pot Lemon Herb Chicken and Rice
To complete this recipe, it probably takes 30 minutes of time. The nutrition in this item is 422 calories, 9.8 g fat, 39g carbs, 161 mg sodium, 2.2 g of sugar, 42.2 g of proteins etc.
For The Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
For The Rice
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 2¼ cups chicken broth (I used low-sodium)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. First of all, you need to melt the butter which is to be heated on the pan. To have a greater taste, season chicken with salt and pepper to taste too Heat the chicken until it looks brown in color and makes 1-2 minutes on each side by adding butter. Move the chicken to bowl from the plate.
2. Add rice, chicken broth, lemon juice, and remaining Italian seasoning to the pan. Place chicken on top then covers and simmer over medium-low heat for 20-25 minutes until liquid is dissolved.
3. Garnish it with some carrot and lemon wedges for squeezing and serve it immediately to have.