Losing weight and gaining weight both are difficult tasks so far. Many people will be trying in various procedures to reduce weight. And also some people will try many attempts to put on weight. Both are most complicated aspects. Weight management is the most difficult thing. Being in perfect size in ideal rather than being thin or being fat.
Some people really don’t put on some healthy weight even though they are consuming good. The people really needs much concentration to put on some weight. The people who are extremely lean must focus on the intake of their food. They are suggested to take some healthy food to gain the weight rather than having the junk food. So for the people those who are desirous to put on some weight, we have decided to offer some best breakfast recipes to gain weight. All the recipes that are listed here are completely healthy and helps you to develop healthy fats.
Top 5 Breakfast Recipes to Weight Gain
1. Dry Fruit Chocolate Milk Shake
This is a high calorie breakfast containing plenty of calories to weight gain. Make use of whole milk and Nestle Nesquik for preparing this milkshake. The shake contains also dry fruits, which start your day with high energy. Use ½ a liter of milk and drink the entire thing for breakfast in the morning.
- Whole milk – ½ liter – 2 cups
- Nestle Nesquik – ¼ cup
- Banana – 1, medium, peeled, finely sliced into thin circles
- Almonds – 10, finely sliced
- Dates – 5, pitted, finely chopped
- Almonds – 10, finely sliced
- Add almonds, banana, and dates to a blender.
- Make a smoothie out of them.
- Add Nesquik and mix properly.
- Now add milk to this smoothie to make a dry fruit chocolate milk shake
- Sprinkle Nesquik on the top it and serve cool or hot as per your taste.
2. Whole Wheat Paneer Almond Sandwich
White bread will offer you some assistance with gaining weight quicker, yet there is a glitch! whole wheat is more beneficial. That is the reason, it is prudent to decide on thick, solid breads, for example, oats grain, entire wheat, rye, multigrain, etc. Make a sandwich covered with protein. A protein pressed whole grain sandwich in addition to a banana and a glass of whole milk – this will be an extraordinary weight grain breakfast thought.
- Multigrain bread slices – 4, edges trimmed
- Nesquik or cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Sweetened peanut butter – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp, melted
- Paneer or cottage cheese – ¼ cup, crumbled
- Almonds – 12
- Heat a non-stick dish on medium to high flame.
- Oil the dish with 1 tsp softened margarine.
- Place two bread cuts on the dish and toast until both sides turn fresh and cocoa. Sprinkle margarine from time to time.
- Rehash with rest of the bread cuts also.
- Add ½ tbsp of spread to a little butter and permit it to simply warm up.
- Add almonds to warmed spread and broil on low to medium fire.
- Include the cocoa powder with the nutty spread and blend well until all around consolidated.
- Partition the blend into 4 breaks even with segments.
- Apply and spread one partition each of the blend on each of the bread cuts.
- Split the curds blend and sprinkle on two of the bread cuts.
- Split the almonds and sprinkle on the highest point of the cheese.
- Spread these cuts with the cuts spread with nutty spread.
- Serve instantly with apple and milk.
3. High Protein Oatmeal Cookies
These treats can be prepared and put away in a hermetically sealed holder. This, combined with a glass of whole milk and a banana, makes a marvelous breakfast on the run. One treat gives you around 77 calories and a decent 5 gram of protein.
- Oats – 2 cups, toasted slightly
- Butter – 1 tsp, melted
- High-protein protein powder – 2 scoops
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Eggs – 1
- Almonds – 3 tbsp, ground
- Applesauce – 1/4 cup, unsweetened
- Shredded coconut – 1 tbsp, toasted
- Preheat the ovan to 180 degree Celsius.
- In a vast blending dish, include all the fixings and blend well.
- Oil a treat sheet.
- Scoop out one tablespoon of the treat blend on the lubed treat sheet at 1 inch separation.
- Prepare in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take out and permit it to chill off.
- Store in an impermeable holder and use as desired.
4. Banana Peanut Butter Shake
This is yet another weight pick up formula that you can have after your workout or while on the run. Pressed with protein, this accompanies the integrity of flax seeds as well. Toast a modest bunch of almond cuts and make use of it as an enhancement.
- Peanut butter – 2 tbsp
- Whole milk – 2 cups
- Flaxseeds – 1 tbsp
- Banana – 1, peeled, thinly chopped
- Chocolate protein powder – 2 scoops
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Mix every one of the fixings in a blender to a smooth blend.
- Dump it into a long glass and sprinkle toasted almond cuts and enjoy.
5. Oats And Chocolate Protein Shake
Chocolate, Oats, cheese, apple, cottage and peanut butter , all the ingredients that are using to make Oats and chocolate protein shake are healthy and also contains good fats. All these items will be useful to weight gain quickly.
- Almond butter – 2 tbsp
- Cottage cheese – ½ cup
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp, unsweetened
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- High-protein powder – 2 scoops
- Cooked oats – ½ cup
- Apple – 1, large, peeled, diced into small pieces
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender well and make a smoothie out of it.
- Transfer to a glass and add cocoa power to rich taste and serve it cool.