2 .Triceps Extensions – Lying:
These are another great way of doing exercises. This is very challenging part. While doing this exercise you must have to work against gravity and should lift the weights against gravity.
- Lie on the floor or a bench/ball and extend the arms straight up over the chest, palms face in. Use light-medium weights.
- Bend the elbows and lower the hands until they’re next to the ears, elbows at about 90-degree angles.
- Squeeze the triceps to straighten the arms without locking the joints.
- Keep the elbows steady throughout the movement, only moving the forearms.
- Repeat for 1-3 sets of 10-16 reps.