You need to eat more calories than your body needs to gain weight. If you are a so called hard gainer you will need at least 5000k calories per day on average before you start to see weight gain. Anything less and you will remain skinny. You can eat by spreading your calories into as many meals as you can. That is why building the habit of eating breakfast is important to gain weight.
To gain weight you must eat more than you are eating now. But if you are skinny and struggle to gain weight, you come to know that eating more can be hard. You may feel like chucking up every time you try to eat more. Luckily there is an easy, cheap and fast way to gain weight naturally with Breakfast Recipes for Weight Gain at home. Here are the top 5 breakfast recipes for weight gain.
Oatmeal will give 400k cal per 100g. We recommend rolled oats. Quick oats are fine too, but it tastes like sand. Mix with one or more of the ingredients below and heat it. Then top with cinnamon.
- Natural peanut butter
- Milk especially whole milk.
- Nuts like Almonds, cashews, walnuts.
- Cottage Cheese or quark cheese or plain yogurt and Tuna.
- Fruits like Bananas, apples, pears, pineapple.
- Dried Fruits like Raisins, dates, prunes, apricots.
Granola and Muesli are best alternatives to oatmeal since they contain similar amount of calories. Make sure you buy them without added sugars. The more they come into their raw form it is the better. You will avoid fat gains. This is the best Breakfast Recipes for Weight Gain. Take this as breakfast daily and see the noticeable weight gain.
2. Weight Gain Shakes
This is another best Breakfast Recipes for Weight Gain. Liquid meals are easy to get in and digest faster than solid ones. They also take less time to get ready. Avoid weight gainers that they often have added sugars. It is recommended to make your own shakes. Best weight Gain Shakes ingredients are
- Bananas, apples
- Olive oil, flax seeds
- Natural peanut butter
- Fruit juice (without added sugars)
- Rolled or quick oats
- Whole milk, plain fat free yogurt
Whole eggs are fine because dietary cholesterol does not influence blood cholesterol. Remove the yolk if you do not believe this. But realize you are throwing away half the vitamins and half the protein. Omelets are the regular Breakfast Recipes for Weight Gain. Some ideas of making best Omelets are
- Meats like Ground round, tuna, minced beef, chicken ground / slices and bacon.
- Cheese like Feta cheese, Parmesan and grated cheese like Pecorino.
- Starchy Vegetables like Sweet potatoes, yams, Lentils and beans.
- Spices like Cumin, cayenne pepper, sea salt and black pepper.
- Bread the whole wheat is best.
Definitely try some Spanish Omelets. Cook with double portions potatoes and eat half post workout. Use this for your breakfast omelet. Having Omelets in the breakfast will help you gain your weight.
Bread is the awesome Breakfast Recipes for Weight Gain because bread grain causes less fat gains than weight. Eat dense breads like whole wheat, rye, oat bran and pumpernickel. Eat a banana or apple with it and then drink some whole milk after. Use bellow ingredients to making your sandwich with bread
- Chicken deli, bacon and eggs.
- Natural peanut butter and honey.
- Cream cheese, cottage cheese mixes it with tuna and hummus.
5. Whole Milk
1 liter whole milk contains 600k calories. Liquid calories digest quicker than solid ones. Drink 1 liter whole milk after your breakfast meal daily so that it can helps to gain weight without fat. Read the GOMAD guides for more info on how to use milk for weight gain.
Benefits of Whole Milk
Milk is a weight gain liquid that has been using since years. Some benefits of drinking of whole milk daily:
- Weight Gain
- The protein and fat content in whole milk assists muscle and strength gains.
- Liquid food is easier to get in than solid and digests quicker. Milk also needs no preparation and is easy to take with you.
- 1 gallon whole milk contains calories, carbohydrates, fat, protein and lots of vitamins and minerals.
- It is naturally made.
Drinking Whole milk is the key to weight gain. You will never be skinny again.