3. Creamy Chicken Quinoa Broccoli Casserole
It probably takes 45 minutes to complete this recipe and it has come up with the nutrition like 363 calories, 467 mg sodium, 11 g fat, 3.3 g fiber, 3 g sugar and 33.7 g of proteins.
- 2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ½ cup flour
- 2 cups water, divided
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- ¼ cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons seasoning
- ¼ cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and bring the chicken broth and ½ cup milk to a low boil in a saucepan. After some time add other ½ cup milk with the poultry seasoning and flour. Until it becomes smooth add mixture to the boiling liquid and ass whisk until a smooth creamy sauce form
2. In a large bowl, mix the sauce and then add a cup of water, quinoa and add bacon then stir it to combine well. The entire mixture is poured into the bowl and then slice the chicken breasts into thin strips and lay the chicken breasts strips over the top of the quinoa mixture. Bake uncovered over the period of 30 minutes after sprinkling it with seasoning
3. Place the broccoli in the boiling water and while the casserole is in the oven. Wait for 1 minute until it brings green and then runs under the cold water and put aside.
4. Then remove the casserole from the oven by keeping the mixture by stirring it around the pan. You can also bake it for other addition 10 to 15 minutes to have the right When this quinoa and chicken are cooked then add sauce to it and then top the cheese and bake for 5 minutes. Serve it immediately to have great taste.